Fast, no-pump water filtration in an ultralight system.
Updated for 2017: The supreme ease of the AutoFlow Gravity Filter has converted many backcountry travelers to pump-free water filtration. Now, it offers the luxury of effortless water storage and filtration in a more compact, lightweight and streamlined system. Efficient hollow fiber technology filters up to 1.75 liters per minute, and quick and easy tool-free cleanings maintain high flow rates on extended expeditions. Choose the 4-liter system for groups and base camps. The 2-liter system is perfect for backpacking pairs.
- Tested: Meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%) from beginning to end of filter life in “worst-case” water.
- No Pumping: Lets gravity do the work so you don't have to.
- Fast: Filters more than 1.75 liters per minute.
- Lightweight: 2-liter system weighs only 300 g (10 oz.). 4-liter system weighs just 315 (11.1 oz.)
- Field-Maintainable: Can be backflushed repeatedly without disassembly to regain flow rates.
- Adaptable: Filter directly into most any bottle or reservoir with included Universal Bottle Adapter.
Weight (Standard) 11.1 oz 10 oz Weight (Metric) 0.32 kg 0.30 kg Width (Standard) 11.3 in 8.5 in Width (Metric) 28.7 cm 15.6 cm Length (Standard) 20 in 15 in Length (Metric) 50.8 cm 12.7 cm